Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-30 Origin: Site
A traffic cone, also known as a cone road sign, cone tube, red hat, obelisk, which can guide traffic, direct vehicles around dangerous roads, protect construction site facilities and personnel and other facilities around the place, belongs to the utility model patent products. According to the material quality of the traffic cone, it can be divided into rubber cones and PVC cones, let's see what is the difference between them.
Here is the content list:
The rubber cone is made of rubber by high-temperature vulcanization, which has the toughness of rubber, aging resistance, pressure resistance, fall resistance, lightweight, and durability (it can recover quickly after being crushed by a truck of 10 tons or more). With the high reflective material, the reflective effect is suitable for urban intersection lanes, sidewalks, and isolation warnings between buildings.
(1) The rubber cone has good flexibility, anti-vehicle rolling, and hard impact will not be damaged.
(2) The rubber cone has the advantages of being anti-sun, not afraid of wind and rain, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, not cracked, not discolored, etc.
(3) White and red color are eye-catching, at night can reflect the dazzling light so that the driver can see at a glance.
3. Occasions for use
Placed around or around appropriate places where temporary traffic separation, traffic guidance, guiding vehicles around dangerous roads, and protecting construction site facilities and personnel are needed. When the product is used at night, the upper end of the barricade light should be installed.
PVC cone is a new type of traffic cone made of environmentally friendly PVC material, the colors are mainly: fluorescent orange-red, red, blue, yellow, green, white, etc., no need to paint, the middle of the cone body with a width of 8-25cm white reflective film,mainly for the prohibition of passage. Mainly forbidden to pass the place of isolation, to ensure the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
(1) PVC cone has compression resistance, can be quickly restored to its original state after crushing, and can be folded 180 degrees.
(2) PVC cone has the stable performance of high-temperature resistance, frost resistance, not easy to lose color, and not easy to damage.
(3) Eye-catching color, high strength grade reflective film can reflect dazzling light at night so that drivers can see at a glance.
Mainly used for community road maintenance, streets, parking lots, and other construction sites. It has an obvious warning effect on drivers and non-motorized vehicles, and pedestrians, and can reduce the degree of casualties to people and vehicles in case of accidents, forming safer protection.
The above is the relevant content about the classification of traffic cones. If you are interested in traffic cones, you can contact us, our website is www. rongxiangcn.com. I look forward to your arrival very much and hope to cooperate with you.